Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, May 1, 2017

A Bee for BBTB2

Welcome!  The theme at Bitten by the Bug 2 this week is "Busy Bees, Butterflies, and Bugs."  I used one of my favorite little animals from the Create a Critter Cartridge to make this card.
The inside reads "Have a Bee-utiful Day!"
Please, go to Bitten by the Bug 2 to see the projects made by the designers and other participants in the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann


2 comments:

  1. This background paper really looks great with this cute bee. It looks like the bee is happy to find these pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved that sweet little bee too! Your card is so nice, especially with the honeycomb background paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete