Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

A Mother's Day Card at Fantabulous Cricut

Good Day!
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge has the theme Mother's Day.  Instead of the usual flowery card I decided to make one that thanked Mom for all she's done.  The "Happy Mother's Day" sentiment is inside.
I used the cricut Suburbia cartridge for most of the card: the 2 backgrounds (for bowl and vacuum) were cut from the Formal Occasion cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by.  Make sure you go to Fantabulous Cricut to see the designers offerings (and visit the blog hop) as well as other entries in this challenge.
Have a great day.
Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. Love this card, so cute! I love that Suburbia cartridge! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a homemaker card, fun and cute. My mom was quite the homemaker; me, not...but I can definitely do this on paper as you did so well. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love the color scheme and the images. Thanks for joining us at FCCB. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to celebrate Mom for all she has done! Pretty card and sweet, too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card!! Love those cool images! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete