Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, May 1, 2017

Another Bug for BBTB2

Hello, again.
I just realized I made another Create a Critter card that fits this challenge--"Busy Bees, Butterflies and Bugs."  I made it because I found a stamp that I had forgotten I had.
I think the background shape was from the Formal Occasion cartridge.  Create a Critter (and Create a Critter 2) have such cute animal cuts in them.
Be sure to go to Bitten by the Bug 2 to see the designers projects and the other entries in the challenge.  Again, thanks for stopping by.
Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

3 comments:

  1. This is a very cute bug card. I love this ladybug card and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your play on words and the car that you created to match your stamp. What a fun saying. And that little bug is just crazy. Thanks for joining us at bitten by the bug 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have to catch a bug, it's better to catch a cute ladybug like yours! Thanks for sharing your great card with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete