Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Graduation Cards

Welcome, again.

The theme at Bitten by the Bug 2 is graduation.  I decided to use the cute people on the Create a Friend cartridge for this challenge.  I made the guy and decided to do the girl, too.

The bodies were cut at 3 1/4" but with the shadow they end up being 4" high.  I used the George and Basic Shapes cartridge to cut stars at 1" and 1/2".  I do love the Create a Friend characters.

Make sure you visit Bitten by the Bug 2 to see the efforts of the design team and participants.

I appreciate your visit.
Happy Creating!
Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I have always loved those cuts and they made great cards. Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the Create a Friend people are adorable. I wish I had this cartridge. The graduation cards are adorable, too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi - great cards - I just used the girl graduation one on a card a few days ago. isn't print and cut just great? thanks for joining our challenge at bbtb2 this past week.

    ReplyDelete