Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Another Birthday Card

Hi!
This is definitely a time for birthdays.  I've had a number of requests for cards.  This one is supposed to be in honor of the many times friends sip wine together.
Inside it says "You know, in wine years you would be vintage (but a very fine one).

I'm entering this in Bitten by the Bug 2, Birthday, and Cardz TV, Anything goes.
I used the Cricut cartridges, Simply Charmed and Create a Critter for the cuts.

Don't forget to visit these blogs and thanks for stopping by.
Happy Creating.
Rae Ann


3 comments:

  1. Very clever! I have a couple of friends who would appreciate this card. Thanks for sharing at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, way to add that sparkle, thanks for joining Cardz TV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and happy card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz TV!

    Elaine
    Cardz Tv DT

    ReplyDelete