Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Have a Pawsome Day

It's great to be back into card-making.  I wasn't up to it for quite a while and now I'm having fun.  I decided to try making some cat and dog lover cards.
This card will be entered into 3 challenges.
The dog was cut from Cricut's Create a Critter at 2 1/4".  The scalloped circle was cut from Cricut's Straight From the Nest at 3" and 3 1/4".

Pile It On - animal
Cardz TV - anything goes
Shopping our Stash - use buttons  This one is great for me; I forget about all the buttons I have and what nice embellishments they can be.

Please visit these blogs and see the work of the designers and participants.  But, before you go, here are 2 other cards I did in the same way:

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

2 comments:

  1. ACk! Love the wee pups and kitties - pawesome day - love that!
    Thanks for getting your button on with the Shopping Our Stash crew this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...these are so sweet!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete