Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Another Mother's Day Card

Welcome back.  This card was made to combine the Fantabulous Cricut challenge (a Mother's Day card) and the sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I thought of this lovely lady from Teddy Bear Parade as soon as I heard the phrase 'Mother's Day.'
I really like this sketch; it's so simple and creates a beautiful setting.
Make sure you visit the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog and Die Cuttin' Divas to see the design teams creations as well as other entries in the challenges.
Again, thanks for stopping by.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little dressed up bear is adorable!
    Glad you joined us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's just adorable! Nice use of pinks too! Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is that Teddy Bear! I love her fabulous outfit and her bling! Thanks for joining us at FCCB! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete