Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Spring Flower Card

Hello!  I'm here with a spring flower card for 2 challenges:  BBTB2, and Fantabulous Cricut.
I've had the Spring Cottage cartridge for a long time but I've seldom used it.  It was sight-seeing in Pinterest that reminded me of the many great cuts in this Lite cartridge.  The hyacinth was perfect for the spring challenge.
I cut the hyacinth at 4 1/2 inches.  I cut foam tape into tiny pieces to prop up the top layer.  I think the added dimension to the look enhanced it a lot.
Please visit Bitten by the Bug 2 and Fantabulous Cricut to see design team examples and other entries.
Thank you for stopping by.  Until the next time ...
Happy creating!
Rae Ann


8 comments:

  1. Very cute and very spring!Thank you for joining us at FCCB! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hyacinth! This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at FCCB Challenge this week!
    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hyacinth is so pretty. I always have to bend down and smell these flowers. They smell soon good. Your card is very springy and pretty. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at FCCB, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that hyacinth cut and you made it look fabulous on your card. the doily border adds the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! What a pretty flower cut and beautiful border! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Love the colors and your sweet design.
    Thank you for entering the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge, challenge #. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    FCC Design team member
    FCC
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. I like the added edge to your card to bring it all together with that pretty flower. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge last week

    ReplyDelete