Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Beautiful Rose at Shopping Our Stash

I think this card fits in very well with the Shopping Our Stash challenge. The paper background was a piece cut out from old Christmas paper.  I'm looking at my paper stash in different ways to see how I can make use of papers that have been sitting around.  This one had a beautiful poinsettia picture down the side that I don't use in my cards but this other area is so elegant.
I made use of paper scraps for this one, too.
Be sure to visit Shopping our Stash to see the other entries in this challenge.
It's so good to be back and doing Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment