Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year with Exploring Cricut

Wow! Is it 2014 already?  The challenge this week is to help bring in the New Year with a card, layout, or paper project that welcomes the New Year.

I wanted to make a card that looked like a celebration so I used this old scrap that reminded me of tiny fireworks.  I used the following cuts:
Happy New Year - Phrases
Champagne Bottle - Simply Charned
Balloons - Create a Critter
Then, I wrote 2014 on the balloons with silver glitter glue and added some sequins.  It has just the feel I wanted it to have.

Please join our challenge with your creation that welcomes in 2014.  Post it at Exploring Cricut and visit each day to see what the design team comes up with.

Have a wonderful New Year filled with joys and blessings.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun and festive. The perfect way to start the new year.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Rae Ann! Love and good wishes for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive New Years card-Have a wonderful 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the extras you took the time to add. Such a great card, love the glitter too. Have a happy and blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Rae Ann!!! I so love the bg paper. It is just perfect with your cuts. Happy New Year!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete