Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Another Birthday Card for Exploring Cricut

Hi!  Here's a change of pace from this holiday week.  A neighbor asked me to make a birthday card for a man in her family who was turning 60.  I have this quote I love from a book of cards sentiments I bought a few years ago.


With a saying like this inside the card a telephone image is perfect.  So I used the one in Suburbia and a balloon from Create a Critter.

I saw the 'happy birthday' on a card in Pinterest and made one up that was similar. (Sorry I didn't write down the name.)  With a touch of glitter on the number and a coiled paper connecting the phone to the sign, the card is done.

Please continue to visit Exploring Cricut and join us next Monday for another challenge.

I hope you all have a happy, holy, joyful holiday and a year of blessings and peace.
Rae Ann

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! That sentiment inside is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday card Rae Ann! Love the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment just cracked me up! Thanks for a great project. Hope your Christmas was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete