Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas at Exploring Cricut

Beginning ?  It's been looking like Christmas since Halloween.  But, now the REAL thing is approaching.  This is a challenge Monday and the challenge is any card, layout, or paper project with a Christmas theme.

For this card I wanted to emphasize the real reason for the season.

The card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (A2).  I did a simple mountain-valley fold along the paper base.  The smallest figure is the shepherd boy at 1 1/2 inches and each figure was made 1/2 inch bigger from there.

Please share one of your creations with us at Exploring Cricut in this week's challenge and continue to visit each day for ideas and inspiration.

I hope your holiday preparations are easy and fun and that your holidays will be full of joy and blessings.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing and all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling little nativity scene. I love the folds for the added dimension. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card-you did a great job with that fold and all those cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Rae Ann!!! Love the Nativity Scene. Perfect Christmas Card!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, Love, LOVE this card! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful. Please share which cricut cartridge you used. Again, beautiful

    ReplyDelete