Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Baby cards for my day at Exploring Cricut

Hello.  I've been able to relax and make a lot of cards once the hustle and bustle settled down.  I realized that I don't have any cards for new babies, soooooooo.



The carriage and sentiment were cut from the Simply Charmed cartridge.  The carriage is cut at 2 inches, the sentiment is cut at 1 1/2 inches.
The ornate frame came from the last page of the Graphically Speaking cartridge and it was cut at 3 1/2 inches.  The sqaure of background within the frame is cut at 3 inches.

I made one card on a blue background with no patterned paper except in the frame and it doesn't look nearly as nice.  The choice of the right papers makes all the difference.

This was a cute and easy card to make.  Hope you like it.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

3 comments:

  1. So cute, love the little frame you added and patterns are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally adorable Rae Ann!! Love both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete