Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter Wonderland Challenge with Exploring Cricut

Welcome to the Winter Wonderland Challenge.  Make a card, layout, or paper project that celebrates winter.  I wanted to use Snowpeople so I chose the pair in A Quilted Christmas.

I love this snowflake background paper,  The only "work" is assembling the snowpeople.  I tore some paper for along the bottom and created highlights with Snow-Write glitter.  I cut the snowpeople at 3 inches from A Quilted Christmas and had to put something in their outreaching hands and found this heart in my stash.

Snow people in falling snow is my image of a Winter Wonderland.  What's yours?   Enter your project at Exploring Cricut and continue to visit there each day to see what the design team is doing.
I look forward to seeing your creations.
Have a great day.
Rae Ann

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so adorable, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow people are soooo cute! The glitter heart is a great touch:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bg paper, and the snow people are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling pair of snow people! That heart was such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable couple!! Love the heart in all of it's glittery goodness!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snow people look so happy :) Great card - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete