Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, January 20, 2014

A Retirement Card for my day at Exploring Cricut

I've been trying to make cards I haven't done before.  I've never done a retirement card so I looked on the internet for ideas and found a saying I liked.  This is also my first pop-up card.

I used the lounge chair from the Father's Day cartridge, the clouds and arrow from Graphically Speaking, and the letters from my new Paper Lace 2.  I'm really happy with it.  I hope you like it, too.
Have a great day.
Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Rae Ann!! I love all of the cuts, but I have to say that the recliner is fabulous!! Love the papers you used, too. :)

    ReplyDelete