Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My First Easel Card

This card is being entered in two challenges (if their rules permit).  Crazy Challenge #94 wants a shaped card.  Cooking with Cricut #61 requires a Bible verse.  My shapes were found on the Cricut Graphically Speaking Cartridge except for the quote's circle which I cut out with decorative scissors.
Here are links to the challenges:
To go to the Crazy Challenge #94, click here.
To go to the Cooking with Cricut Challenge #61, click here.

The challenge at My Craft Spot inspired me to try the easel card.  I didn't get it done in time to enter their challenge.

Happy creating!.  I hope everyone's holidays were filled with blessings and joy.
Rae Ann

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. When I saw your verse I wanted to start singing:) I know this verse as a worship song! Great job:) TFS and thanks for joining us at Cooking With Cricut.
    ~Madison CWC DT Chef funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your easel card came out just fine! I LOVE doing shape cards. I also like the skittles you used on the border.....very cute! We sang HE Is Good for Thanksgiving with the teen girls choir singing their part....it was very nice....love this verse! Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking With Cricut!

    Hugs,
    Michelle
    CWC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, love the shape :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your first easel card, Rae Ann! Thanks for linking up with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I love easel cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shaped easel card! Great job with your first easel! Perfect scripture verse--how true!
    Thanks for your visit and kind comment!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete