Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Craft Spot Challenge #34 - Handmade Flower Power (Also, the Pile It On Challenge)

I'm intrigued with what can be done with paper to make such beautiful flowers.  I wanted to try poinsettias and I'm pleased with the result.
The flowers were made from the 5 petal flower on Cricut cartridge, George and Basic Shapes.  The bowl came from the Pagoda catridge; the leaves are all from the Picturesque cartridge.  I hope you like it.
Rae Ann

To visit the Pile It On Challenge, click here

To visit the My Craft Spot Challenge, click here:

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love your flowers!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete