Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday Challenges: My Sheri Crafts, Fantabulous Cricut, Cardz TV #96, Robin's Creative Cottage, & Whimsical Designs

When I saw the theme for the My Sheri Crafts Challenge, (click here:), make a decoration, I started thinking of all the ways I would like to decorate in my small apartment.  While scanning the net I found a sample of a tee pee card and I knew that would be perfect to place on display as a decoration.  The video of how to make one is by thenorsugirl; :here is the link:

I had a lot of fun making this.  I used a variety of cartridges:  Forever Young, Graphically Speaking, Simply Charmed and Forever Young.  I have lots of glittery embellishments:(Robin's Creative Cottage theme, Let It Sparkle) paper with shine, glitter ribbon, shiny packages, glitter glue, metal brads, sequins.  And, (Fantabulous Cricut theme, A Holiday Card) the sentiment, of course, is Merry Christmas.  For Cards TV (Say It With 'S') there are stockings on the fireplace.  With all the things on this card it is quite appropriate for the Whimsical Designs theme of layers.

Here are the 3 sides of the card:





I am also entering this card in
the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge click here,
the Cardz TV #96 Challenge click here
Robin's Creative Cottage Challenge click here
Whimsical Designs Challenge click here.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.

Rae Ann

15 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such a cool idea! I love the little fireplace with the stockings!! Thanks for sharing at FCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooooo cute! great job and thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute and unique card! I have seen this card style but I have not tried it yet. Thank you for sharing the link! Love the fireplace scene!
    Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts and FCCB!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card! I love all the details you put into it! Thanks for playing along at Robin's Creative Cottage! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool card! I love how you decorated it! I've never heard of a tee pee card...I'm gonna have to check that out! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the coolest cards!!!! Wow, I just love it and I love all the little details you used!!! So pretty! Thanks for joining the challenge at Whimsical Designs!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a neat design and so many details , this is fun to look at :) thanks for sharing with us at crictcardz/cardztv AND whimdesigns. be sure to come back to wd today and saturday for our stamp reveal and bloghop lots of great prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice job on this card! I have never made one before but will have to try it now! ;) It's one that the recipient can pull out and display year after year! Thanks for joining us at RCC!

    RCC DT Member
    Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, this is just the most clever card ever. Thanks for sharing at FCCB. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so cute. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card..love the details! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an amazingly inventive and unique card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Robin's Creative Cottage this week!
    Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a really cool card!! I love the uniqueness of it! Thanks for Joining in the challenge at Robin's Creative Cottage!

    Maquel
    http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fabulous card.. I love all of the little details you have added..
    Thnx for joining in our fun over at Whimsical Designs..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete