Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #35

I'm trying another challenge, this time at Birthday Sundaes.  Challenge #35 is to include a tree in the card.  I used a tree in the Cricut cartridge My Community to create this Cupcake tree.

Happy creating!  Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. a cupcake tree!?! how adorable is that! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! What a 'sweet' idea :) Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite tree.......I love cupcakes, what a great idea, perfect!
    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, so cute!!!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete