Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Besties Challenge - Punches and/or Dies

I finally got some time to make cards for fun and challenges.  Here's the one I made with a Sherri Baldy image.

The pink edging at the top and bottom was made with an edge punch.  The flowers were also made with a punch and the swirls were made with a die.
I like this image; she's a cutie.
You can see other entries for this challenge at My Besties Challenge

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. Darling card Rae Ann. Those pearls on the side add such a nice touch to your card.

    Thank you for entering the Besties challenge.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete