Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Layer's Challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner

This is my second entry for today.  Another card I made for the fun of it was this one using a Bugaboo image.
I just tore most of the edges to give the impression of a landscape and used them for my layers.  My new Country Life cricut cartridge has an image of a horse by a fence.  I cut out the horse and used the 2 ends of the fence here.  I REALLY like this one.
Visit other entries at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card. I love how you created the background scene just by tearing the layers of paper. Your card made me SMILE :) - Thanks for playing along at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner - Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete