Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Exploring Cricut Challenge

Welcome to another challenge.  This time, create a card, layout, or project that shows something you are looking forward to this summer.  I love going to a pool, relaxing, refreshment nearby, so ...
I made the lounge chair, table, glass and pitcher from the Block Party cartridge.  The bathing beauty is from Suburbia.  I did some strips of grass for a little variety using Everyday Paper Dolls.  The rest I just played around with to appoximate the look of a pool and patio.

What do you look forward to this summer?  Check out other inspiring projects at Exploring Cricut and enter your project to join in the fun.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

7 comments:

  1. Rae Ann, I love this card. So awesome. I have never seen anyone use the Block Party Cartridge. I love it. I may have to buy it today. Thanks for sharing.
    Your fellow DT member
    Kathy U:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathing beauty is so awesome. I just love all things retro and vintage. The "pool" turned out great too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Rae Ann!!! I would so love to be lying by the pool with your bathing beauty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Great composition and use of the cuts! How clever is the grass and the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and love the images! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pool scene. Now I need to get my pool and deck ready so I can relax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Just love the way you use the different cartridges to make your cards.

    ReplyDelete