Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, April 29, 2013

It's My Day Again

Hi!  Welcome to my Monday at Exploring Cricut.  For today's project I was thinking of the wedding invitations that are making the rounds as June approaches.  I've wanted to use the gazebo on the Spring Cottage cartridge for a while now and this gave me the perfect reason.

 

I had fun with this.  The gazebo, as I said, is from the Spring Cottage cartridge.  The couple are from Paper Doll Dress Up.  The leafy vines are from Holiday Cakes and some glitter glue in red suggests flowers or berries.  The doves and "Congratulations" are also from the Holiday Cakes cartridge. It's hard to see in the photo, but touches of glitter are added to the bride's veil, headdress, and bouquet, and on the doves' wings.  The sparkle really livens it up.  This card came out so "cutesy" it makes me laugh.

Keep visiting Exploring Cricut for daily inspiration.  On May 6 we will be having a Mother's Day Blog Hop and hope you will participate.  See you then.

Rae Ann
Happy Creating.



3 comments:

  1. I love this. This is sooo cute! Thank you for sharing with all of us!
    Kathy U:)
    Exploring Cricut DT member
    http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!!! Love everything about it!! The darling couple, the gazebo and that great doves!! Fabulous card Rae Ann!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning. You did an amazing job, I just love looking at it over and over, each time discovering something new! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete