Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Exploring Cricut Challenge

The theme this week at Exploring Cricut is 'Baby, It's Cold Outside.'  Think snow, winter, fun ...


My choice for this theme is from the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge.  I love how bundled up they are to have fun in the snow.

Head on over to Exploring Cricut  to see the projects made by the other designers and to enter your project by Jan.19, 10 PM eastern time.  See you there.

Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Rae Ann! I love it! They are so ready for fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun scene! Love the glitter:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is so sweet Rae Ann. What and adorable scene you created.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rae Ann, this is a great card! I love the patterned paper and the sparkle. TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wonderful scene you have created! The couple are so cute!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete