Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Sweet Card

Red Carpet Studio is presenting a challenge based on the theme "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".  This one tickled my imagination.  How could I make a card that actually paid homage to Willie Wonka?  Here's my attempt.


To make this I used a number of cricut cartridges: Art Deco for the frame; Teddy Bear Parade for the hat, Just Because for the word, ice cream and drink, and Holiday Cakes for the peppermints.  It took quite a while to gather all the elements.  I like how it turned out.

Visit Red Carpet Studio to see entries for this challenge.

Have a blessed and peaceful Happy New Year, everyone.
Rae Ann




4 comments:

  1. Happy new year Rae Ann. Love your card the hat really did it for me, as far as the chocolate factory look. The chocolate ice cream was a big help to

    ReplyDelete
  2. How "sweet" Rae Ann. Love how you've incorporated our theme so well.

    Dawn
    Red Carpet Studio CDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card, i love it!!
    Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio!
    Hugs xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of cartridges! I appreciate all the work that takes. Great job on the card and thank you so much for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete