Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Manly Card

While doing some blog hopping I discovered  Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  The challenge there is a manly card and I have one ready for it.

 
 
The motorcycle is in the Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut cartridge.  I cut it out several times and paper pieced it to get the different color layers.
 
Visit Tammy's Scrapin Corner Weekly Chalenge and see other entries for these 'manly' cards.
 
Happy creating.
Rae Ann O.


4 comments:

  1. What a fun man card. Love all the layers you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and even greater sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just perfect, I love this card, You are so good with the cuts.

    Your Design is fantastic.
    We are so honored you shared it with us.

    The Best of luck in your challenge this week and we hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for any man. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete