Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday - 2 Entries

Here are a couple more cards that I made.  I've made lots of Christmas cards this year.  It's been fun.  Both of these are being entered in Top Tip Tuesday.

This was made with a stamp I bought at a Paper and Scrapbooking Show.  Unfortunately, the vendor said they were soon going out of business.  Too bad, they had really cute stamps.  I love this one.

I made this card by mistake.  I was aiming for the Digi Darla Challenge; this is one of their images.  However, I forgot to emboss the red sheet before I glued it down so I couldn't enter it there.  I'm glad it qualifies for Top Tip Tuesday.

 
To see other entries in the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, .
 
Merry Christmas!
Rae Ann


2 comments:

  1. The coloring on both are terrific. I loved admiring your Christmas cards. The colors of paper and elements to decorate look wonderful. :)


    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas cards, love the images and the Christmas-y colours you used. Thanks for joining the Anything Christmas challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete