Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Digi Darla Challenge - with Embossing

I decided to put this cute bear in her holiday finest for this challenge.  I actually made 2 cards because I glued down the paper in the first one, forgetting to emboss it.  Here's the correct version for this challenge:
There is snowy glitter on the ruffles at the ends of sleeves and pants.  The card's quite simple but she is definitely in the holiday spirit.

To see the entries in this challenge at Digi Darla's Challenges, click here.
Happy Holidays, everyone.

Rae Ann

2 comments:

  1. Yup... I do that too... and then I have to go back to make sure that I do what I was supposed to do in the 1st place for the challenge. Really love the way it came out the right way ;)

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I love the embossing folder that you used! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete