Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Tag

Christmas is getting closer and I'm still having fun with holiday projects.  Here is a tag that I made to enter in Twisted Tuesday Challenges and the Crafter's Cafe Chalenge.




The Twisted Tuesday Challenge calls for a tag with something that 'makes you smile'. My cat certainly does that and this stamp makes me smile whenever I see it. I got it at a Paper and Scrapbooking show; the vendor was Outline Rubber Stamps who said they were thinking of closing. They had some great stamps.


I added some gold snowflakes and dots all over the tage (that are hard to see so I took the photo you see next).  I used 'Snow Writer' by Darice and the dots came out a beautiful snow white, but then they dried clear and you only see the glitter.



Please go to these challenges to see other entries:
For Twisted Tuesday Challenge, click here.
For The Crafter's Cafe Challenge, click here.

Happy Holidays, everyone.  May you all be blessed this season and into the New Year.

Rae Ann

10 comments:

  1. Hello Rae Ann. I love your cute little tag. Wonderful colours and detail. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your tag and great image love the background you have created and the little details you have added thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday have a good Christmas
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag with a cute cat image. I love the background you have created for it too. Thanks for joining us at CCCB. Merry Christmas. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats make me smile too! My cat is sitting on my table watching me type. He is so curious! Love the tag! Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, my cats make me smile also. Very cute tag. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really think this is such a cute tag. You did a super good job on it. :) Thank you for entering your tag in our challenge at The Crafter's Cafe Blogspot. It is very cute. We always hope that our entrants will return for follow-up challenges. Good Luck~Patti CCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my kitty too...and kitties in general!
    Cute tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rae Ann - Very pretty!!! Love the glitter!

    -PaMeLa ;)

    ReplyDelete