Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Some Art Nouveau Get Well Cards

Hello!  Sorry I missed Monday but its been a crazy weekend.  As I promised 2 weeks ago, I've been trying out cuts from my Cricut cartridges that I haven't used before.  There are some interesting ones in the Art Nouveau cartridge and I needed Get Well Cards.  Here they are.




The design was cut at 3 inches.  The square at 2 1/2.  It looked better when positioned in the diamond than just boxing the design.  There are others to try in this cartridge, too.  They make great general patterns for a variety of sentiments.

The sentiment was made from the Paper Lace 2 cartridge, cut at 1 1/4 inches.  I made a bunch of them and it took some time because each of the white letters is cut separately and needs to be placed on the backgound.  I love how they look.

Thanks for stopping by. 
Happy Creating. 
Rae Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment