Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, July 21, 2014

A Cars Centerpiece for Exploring Cricut and More

Hello, again.  After the centerpiece I made with the Cricut Best of Pixar cartridge I thought of how cute the Disney Pixar Cars would look.  So, now I own that cartridge, too.  Here's what I made.
 
 
I try to use 4 inches as the size of the cuts for centerpieces (I have a Personal Cricut and the maximum cut is 5 1/2..  I think I had to reduce McQueen (the red one) to 3 1/2 inches because it cut so wide.  The road signs are 2 inches.  Some ultr-tiny pieces didn't get into the cut but it's not possible to see where and sometimes a fine marker can make up for it.  I love how this cme out.
 
Like the previous one, the long lollipop sticks come 20 to a pack at Michael's.  The pail and curly stuff came from the dollar store.
 
( I also made an Alice in Wonderland and a Nemo centerpiece.  These are so much fun to do.)
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Please, visit Exploring Cricut and More for new ideas each day.
 
Happy Creating.
Rae Ann


1 comment:

  1. This is so very cute Rae Ann!!! I love Mater the most. We have a grandson that sure would love this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete