Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Here's Cupid

At Bitten by the Bug 2 the challenge is to include a cupid or a heart.  This gave me a reason to use the Cupid Bear in Teddy Bear Parade.  These bears are so cute!

A little bit of vintage photo distress ink helps to accent the cuts.  I used the Phrases cartridge to create the hearts.  I used the same one, 1/2 inch difference, on floral paper and white, then added the word 'love' from the same cartridge.  I'm using these corners a lot lately; I like their design and they make a nice filler.  They come from the Picturesque cartridge.  A couple of rhinestones from my stash and it was done.  I like the delicate look it has.

I am entering this card in Bitten by the Bug 2 (include a cupid or heart) and My Craft Spot (For your sweetheart).

Be sure to visit both challenges to see all the entries.

Happy Creating.
Rae Ann

12 comments:

  1. Oh Rae Ann, your Cupid bear is sooo cute! Love those heart layers and the pretty corners too. Thanks for joining us in the weekly BBTB2 challenge!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cupid. Great shades of pink too. Love this adorable card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable teddy bear... Love this card. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply ADORABLE!
    Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute little teddy bear cupid. thanks for the reminder about the great corners on Picturesque. Really adds a lot to the card. Thanks for creating with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw, your cupid bear is so adorable! The scalloped heart is the perfect background..:)
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute teddy bear cupid. I have been admiring that cartridge for a while. Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww how cute is your card?! Love Teddy Bear Parade and I love that you combine this cute cupid bear with heart! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your darling Cupid Teddy Bear!!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love your adorable bear! Thanks for playing over at BBTB2

    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beariliously cute! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little bear is adorable! I love the look of the scalloped hearts too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete