Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Be My Valentine Challenge at Exploring Cricut

Welcome.  Come join our challenge at  Exploring Cricut.  Make a card, layout, or any paper craft with the theme "Be My Valentine".  Here's my contribution as a design team member.


This is an easel card.  I'm in love with this little Queen of Hearts from Teddy Bear Parade.  I used the Picturesque cartridge for the decorative corners and a circle from the same cartridge for the message backing.  By accident, I found a description of how to write words in a circle on Microsoft Word - it's so easy and I never knew you could do it.  Click here for instructions.
On the circle I added a small, gathered piece of toulle,(if that's how you spell it, LOL) a glitter sticker heart, and 2 stickpins that I made.  Overall, I had a lot of fun with this.

Have some fun of your own and enter it in the challenge at Exploring Cricut .  I looking forward to seeing you there.

Rae Ann

4 comments:

  1. Rae Ann she is just precious. Love your DP. Great card! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet teddy card for Valentine's Day!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so totally adorable!! And I so love those corners!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply ADORABLE!!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete