Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Card with a flourish for Bitten by the Bug 2

Both the butterfly and the flourish come from the Cricut Picturesque cartridge.  I love these images.  I don't own the Cindy Loo cartridge.

To see other entries at Bitten by the Bug 2, click here.

Happy creating.
Rae Ann

8 comments:

  1. Rae Ann, this is so pretty. I love butterfly cards and the b-fly sits so prettily upon the flourish. Thanks for joining BBTB2 Flourish challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, your colors on that butterfly make it look absolutely real. It looks really nice with the flourish behind it. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Love that butterfly. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love that butterfly. It does look like a real Monarch. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Love how the butterfly goes of the page. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love how you have the monarch partially off the page and the flourish is lovely. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 Rae Ann. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Gorgeous card, Love that Butterfly! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great butterfly and wonderful use of the flourish cut!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete