Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Licensed Character Challenge at BBTB2

Hi!

For this challenge I have a card that I made for a big Disney fan.


The cartridge used was Cricut's Mickey and Friends.

Be sure to stop by Bitten by the Bug 2 to see the examples and entries.

Thanks.
Rae Ann

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, Minnie is really going in style with this polka dotted car. Very cute birthday card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for joining in on the BBTB2 challenge!

    ReplyDelete