Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, March 10, 2014

St. Patrick's Challenge at Exploring Cricut and More

Hi!  I'm back.  It's taken a while.  It really felt good to be creating again.
For this challenge we were asked to create a card, layout, or paper project for St. Patrick's Day, including at least one shamrock.
I didn't want to do a leprechaun again so I started looking for a copy of the Irish Blessing, "May the road...".  Instead, I found this one which I really like.
The rainbow and pot were cut on my Personal Cricut at 2 1/2 inches from Simply Charmed.  The shamrocks are 1 inch and they came from Paper Doll Dress Up.
Please, join our challenge this week and show us your creativity at Exploring Cricut and More.

Have a great week and happy creating.
Rae Ann

6 comments:

  1. I love your card and the blessing is so good. Thanks so much for being on our DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment for your card-and I know what you mean about repeating images-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, love the glitter gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!! Love the rainbow and pot of gold and the glittery goodness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the poem, love the rainbow and pot of gold - Fabulous job all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice poem to put on your card. It is very pretty:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete