Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Cricut Choice Challenge at Exploring Cricut

Welcome to this week's challenge.  It's called "Cricut Choice".  Make a card, layout, or any papercraft project using at least one patterned paper, 2 cricut cuts, and 3 colors.  It can be any theme.

My choice was another Christmas card using the new Winter Wonderland cartridge.  I decided to use red, green, and gold as my colors. The decorative spray at the top was cut at 2 inches; the bell was cut at 2 1/2 inches.  I used a small piece of decorative cord to connect them.  I didn't use one of the paper layers that came with the design because I don't have the kind of gold paper I imagined for this project; I used glitter glue in the decorating instead.

The banner I used is from the Phrases cartridge.  I cut it at 1 1/4 inches.

We at Exploring Cricut look forward to seeing you interpretation of this challenge.  Please join us with your entry.
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This looks beautiful Rae Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card, so elegant. I love the banner and sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant! Love the touch of cording and glitter:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rae Ann, this is fabulous!! I so love the pattern paper and that wonderful bell. Great Christmas card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete