Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Red Carpet Studio Pretty in Pink Challenge

It's been a long time since I've entered a challenge but I knew right away the image I wanted to use for this one.

Isn't she adorable.  She's a Sherri Baldy image and she seems just right for this challenge.  To me, this image shouts out 'taking care of yourself' which I think is very appropriate for a challenge honoring Breast Cancer awareness.
See all the entries at Red Carpet Sudio
Happy creating.
Rae Ann

1 comment: