Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's been a long time.

Once I joined paperfollies it seemed time on the blog got put aside.  I was too busy creating things.  One of the challenges was to make a paper bag book.  I had never heard of one but once I got started I was hooked.  I liked the first one so much I kept it and made another one for the challenge.  Here are some pictures:

I decided to keep swapped items from paperfollies in the first one.  It's great for storing ATC's, Twinchies, 4x4's, etc.



This is the second one I made.  The theme was nature so I filled it with pictures and quotes about nature.  I left a few blank spots, too, so the owner can add some of his/her own.



That's all for today.  I'm going away for 10 days so it will be a while until I blog some more.  Until then,  enjoy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment