Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Journal Challenge part 2

 Hello, again.  This entry will have the remaining six pages of the week long art journal challenge led by Marjie Kemper.  It was a fun experience.  I learned some new techniques; I found materials in my stash I'd forgotten I had; a few times I had to improvise which was a great boost to my creativity (and fun, too).  I'm sorry it's over but I have these great completed pages to inspire me.





As you can see there was a variety of approaches used for each of the 5 x 7 pages.  I hope you enjoy.

Have a great day!

Rae Ann

#artjournalchallenge


1 comment:

  1. EGYPT EASTER TOURS
    They always say "old is gold," and Nothing is older than Egypt. Golden tours in the historical sites in Egypt, taking you back to the beginning of history through its different historical cities.

    ReplyDelete