Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Monday, April 15, 2019

I'm Baaaack!

Wow, it's been a year.  The chemo's done; I on a pill.  In many ways I'm feeling better and one of them is wanting to be creative again.

There was an Heirloom Productions Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Show recently.  I went and really got a boost.  I never used die cuts before and rarely used my embossing folders so that's what I've been playing with.  I don't have a lot of space so making cards has been ideal.  I'll get to bigger (and messier) projects as I get better and better.  Here are some of the cards I made recently: (8 pictures)









I have some others I need to photograph so you'll see more of me soon.

Have a great day!

Rae Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment