Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Sympathy-Challenge at Fantabulous Cricut

Hello, again.

The current challenge at Fantabulous Cricut is "Sympathy".

The card I made used the Cricut New Testament cartridge for the cross and the scalloped oval from the cricut cartridge Straight from the Nest. .
This is so easy to put together and looks so elegant with the right papers.  I used silver stickles to outline the inner oval.  The sentiment was part of a collection of phrases but I can't find the package.


Don't forget to visit Fantabulous Cricut to see the designers' examples and the other entries in this challenge.
Have a great day!
Rae Ann

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! So special for such a difficult occasion. Thank you for sharing at FCCB Challenge this week!

    ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, i like that you added that flower at the bottom of the cross. thank you for joining us this week at FCCB! Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete