Pages

Welcome

You are invited to share with me the Joy there is in creating Art. I mean the "I can do it" and "it's fun" and "it's beautiful" kind of art, whether it is "museum quality" or not. Here you will find some of what I like to do and, I hope, share some of your joy, too.

Welcome to my blog, Rae Ann.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #74

For this challenge a card made by Jen Rzasa is the inspiration.  Here it is:
Here's my version:
It's concidental that I was looking at samples using this shape earlier today.  I always wondered how it was made.  Duh!  It's so simple; just round corners on opposite sides.  I used pieces from my scrap box.  I like how it turned out.
See other entries at http://casestudychallenge.blogspot.com/

Happy creating.
RaeAnn

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rae Ann! I like your take on Jen's card. I can't believe you purchased your Cricut only a year ago! You're doing great!! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to rock those modern squares!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great use of your scraps! Love these modern shapes paired with the block sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is such a cool design! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

    ReplyDelete